Male pinup pencils (NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male pinup pencils (NSFW)

I haven't posted much in a while since I'm still working on the basics like figure drawing, perspective and the like. Here are finished pencils for a male pinup I drew today. Hopefully I'll pluck up the courage to do some more sequential art, but for now this'll have to suffice.

Last edited by Veritas71; 12-26-2016, 08:59 PM.

I modified the title to add the NSFW disclaimer. Please add this in the future. Some people might be at work when they click. Thanks.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Sorry for that, didn't even occur to me it's NSFW, too much looking at random naked people has desensitized me I'll remember next time.

Comment

No worries.
        OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
        My Blog
        My DeviantART Page
        PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

His penis looks weird. Like you're afraid to draw it. The rest of the figure is extremely detailed but his member is glossed over.
          Commie Zombies From Outer Space
          My art thread
          http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge...itle_no=144890

Comment

I didn't want to detail it so as not to draw too much attention to it. Which apparently did not work as everybody comments his penis

Comment

It's a penis, hard not to draw attention to it. Draw it erect, bulging or just stay true to model but it's a penis. If you're not afraid to look at it, don't be afraid to draw it.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X