• NickRocks
    replied
    no buccaneer boots?

Leave a comment:

• doodledude
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain All That View Post
    Why so shiny?
    I like SHINY THINGS.Sometimes I cover myself in gold paint and walk naked in public.

Leave a comment:

• Captain All That
    replied
    Why so shiny?

Leave a comment:

• Studi0205@yahoo.com
    replied
    Hey Doodle. Nice work. You already know about the anatomy issue. I'm trying to get better too, so I bought some new anatomy books from Barnes & Nobel. I'm in the same boat. If you're going for expression I think you nailed it. This piece is very dynamic.

Leave a comment:

• spidey976
    replied
    So doodle are these newer pieces??? Did you take pics of them?? Again a little more solid ... I would love to see more of a process piece from you ... i.e. how you layout your form ... I think some of us may have some suggestions to help you. However, you are working at it again ... which is great to see.

Leave a comment:

• doodledude
    replied
    Yeah I can see that now but I could'nt see that when I drew this picture.The critique's that I have gotten on this board have definitely made me a better artist.But now I don't have any access to a scanner to show newer work.FED EX KINKOS wants an arm an a leg to use their scanner and right now I'm scraped for cash.I'll see if I can find one at a public library somewhere.Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• KboyKb
    replied
    Ya got some good things working, dynamic pose and the lovely all over the place rope.

Gotta work on your anatomy though. The arm on the left has a huge tricep/bicep and almost no delts to back 'em up. Draw from life, practice, and you'll see some results sooner than you think

Leave a comment:

• Wo-Nellie
    replied
    That's some crazy anatomy.

Leave a comment:

• doodledude
    started a topic Man Without Fear.

Man Without Fear.

I love Daredevil in a totally hetrosexual respectful kind of way.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X