X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjayart
    replied
    Originally posted by Popninja View Post
    There's a real familiarity to that pose that I can't put my finger on at the moment. This is creepy af, though, so good job on that.
    It was from a possession horror movie, I cant remember which one. I just saw the image in a pose search and I loved the contorted pose

Leave a comment:

• Popninja
    replied
    There's a real familiarity to that pose that I can't put my finger on at the moment. This is creepy af, though, so good job on that.

Leave a comment:

• Enjayart
    replied
    Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun with this one

Leave a comment:

• rmharris
    replied
    So gross and creepy, I love it! You did an awesome job, I really like the effect of her hair tendrils too. It'd be so cool to see her in action in a full comic, great design

Leave a comment:

• jeffchris50
    replied
    Wow! Super-cool AND super-creepy at the same time!! Great use of colors and backing into the corner that way gives the piece a slightly claustrophobic feel, which only heightens its creep factor! This is one version of Gwen Stacy I would not want to run into!

Leave a comment:

• Enjayart
    started a topic New Original Art Variant - Spider Gwen

New Original Art Variant - Spider Gwen

This is my contest entry for a comic book cover art charity contest which has to feature a villain to fit the Halloween theme. So, I used a Spider Gwen blank to show Gwen being infected by a Carnage Symbiote virus. I titled this one - Spider Gwen: the Carnage Infection.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X