New Original Art Variant - Spider Gwen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Original Art Variant - Spider Gwen

This is my contest entry for a comic book cover art charity contest which has to feature a villain to fit the Halloween theme. So, I used a Spider Gwen blank to show Gwen being infected by a Carnage Symbiote virus. I titled this one - Spider Gwen: the Carnage Infection.

Wow! Super-cool AND super-creepy at the same time!! Great use of colors and backing into the corner that way gives the piece a slightly claustrophobic feel, which only heightens its creep factor! This is one version of Gwen Stacy I would not want to run into!

Comment

So gross and creepy, I love it! You did an awesome job, I really like the effect of her hair tendrils too. It'd be so cool to see her in action in a full comic, great design
      PJ Sketchblog | caperandcrow.tumblr.com | Instagram
      *Commissions are open!*
      Pummel Stats: LHW: KO-4/W-3/L-0 ~~ HW: KO-0/W-2/L-0 ~~ SF: KO-1/W-0/L-2

Comment

Thanks guys! I had a lot of fun with this one

Comment

There's a real familiarity to that pose that I can't put my finger on at the moment. This is creepy af, though, so good job on that.
          Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Originally posted by Popninja View Post
            There's a real familiarity to that pose that I can't put my finger on at the moment. This is creepy af, though, so good job on that.
            It was from a possession horror movie, I cant remember which one. I just saw the image in a pose search and I loved the contorted pose

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X