GREEN GOBLIN in Android Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GREEN GOBLIN in Android Form

The green goblin in android form done in cartoon style.
    *credit to "TVS" for the original image
    Last edited by VersatileComics; 10-10-2016, 03:28 PM.

"when there's no more room in hell...the dead will walk the earth."

my drawings
    my crazy music
    my facebook

Comment

Originally posted by VersatileComics View Post

Decided to give the Green Goblin a different style of armor complete with wires and circuits.
      This is obviously a swipe, and you don't credit the original artist. You even go so far as to tell us all about how YOU decided on the design elements.

If you want to practice by tracing another artists work, that's fine as long as you credit the original artist, but don't EVER post something like this again and claim it as your own. We will ban you for it.

@Golgotha - Nice catch. Thank you very much.
      OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
      My Blog
      My DeviantART Page
      PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas71 View Post
        This is obviously a swipe, and you don't credit the original artist. You even go so far as to tell us all about how YOU decided on the design elements.

If you want to practice by tracing another artists work, that's fine as long as you credit the original artist, but don't EVER post something like this again and claim it as your own. We will ban you for it.

@Golgotha - Nice catch. Thank you very much.
        I'll edit it and credit the original artist for the image, but I wouldn't go far as to say I traced it. The 2 images look identical based on pose and details, but the styles are completely different and you can tell it's not traced. One is more intricate and darker in mood, the other is more cartoonish. However, I'll refrain from posting any mainstream characters and only post my own original characters for reasons like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by VersatileComics View Post
          I'll edit it and credit the original artist for the image, but I wouldn't go far as to say I traced it. The 2 images look identical based on pose and details, but the styles are completely different and you can tell it's not traced. One is more intricate and darker in mood, the other is more cartoonish. However, I'll refrain from posting any mainstream characters and only post my own original characters for reasons like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          My main goal is to make sure credit is given to the original creator. It's his design and you copied it. That's perfectly fine, and it is a valuable learning tool used by many artists. We all emulate our artistic heroes as much as possible. What set me off is your claim of coming up with the circuits and wires, when clearly it is the original artists design choice, not yours.
          OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
          My Blog
          My DeviantART Page
          PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X