• Show
Clear All

• Superman79
    replied
    still, thanks for looking. I was trying to avoid vibrant colors

Leave a comment:

• saschielx
    replied
    it took me a while of looking at this to finally realize what it is that is bugging the crap outta me. and it finally dawned on me that its very washed out and the light sources arent vibrant enough. thats my personal opinion. its a good piece all together but just seems that the lightsources (the energy ball and lightning and possilbe back light also) arent really all that vibrant on the characters at all. theres hints but just not enough in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• Superman79
    replied
    I am not associated with the show, just a fan....I wanted a more comic book look to them but still retain a sense of reality!

Leave a comment:

• Wo-Nellie
    replied
    Interesting. This is the first time I've seen someone unconnected (I'm assuming you're unconnected, but I've been known to be wrong when I assume) to either the show or the Heroes comic book do these characters.
    I like your take on them. Sure the likeness to either the characters on the show or the comic is questionable, but I doubt you're aiming for exact resemblance, and honestly you don't really need to. We can figure out who each is supposed to be easy enough.
    Good work.

Leave a comment:

• hush24
    replied
    Good work, especially on Peter, awesome pose and likeness.

Leave a comment:

• J & S Harrington
    replied
    That's pretty sharp. The poses are good, and the likenesses are easily recognizable. The one of Milo Ventimiglia is quite good.

-S

Leave a comment:

• Superman79
    started a topic Heroes...colored

Heroes...colored

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X