Well Crawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Crawl

I really like the texture of the walls and floor of the well. That looks like it took a long time to do.

The figure I'm not so crazy about. I'm guessing you used a photo reference (this reminds me of a shot from that Nicki Minaj 'Anaconda' video, actually), which is fine, but I don't feel that this is a very realistic pose for someone climbing up the side of a well. It seems like its intended rather to show off her ample, uh...assets (not that I'm opposed to that sort of thing). A more lifelike climbing pose, and perhaps putting an expression on her face that better conveyed the physical effort being put forth would go a long way here.

Comment

A consistent light source would go a long way, also.
      OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
      My Blog
      My DeviantART Page
      PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Consistent rendering would help as well. Your well has a lot of texture, some of the figure has texture, and then you have heavy black shadows on the nose. Pick one type of shading and stick to it for the drawing.

Comment

Thanks for your feedback ladies and gents.

Comment

Dont know what to say when i look at this looks like bunches of diffrent things stuck together, the mouth and eyes looks like a BW photo photoshopped in. Nose looks like it was done in painter, dont know about the triangles on the forhead. Can we see the lineart
            My Deviant Page

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X