Rollergirl vs zombies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollergirl vs zombies

With her hand holding the bat even with her leg, the bat should be angled towards us. I really like the zombies.
    Last edited by Veritas71; 07-22-2016, 11:36 AM.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Dude, just from this one picture I would pay to read your finished work. I've been lurking here for about a week and I've seen some great stuff, but this is my favorite so far.

Second Veritas71 about really liking the zombies.

Going to disagree about the position of the bat though, I think it's perfect right where it is. It's like she's copping a "Yeah? Who's next" sort of pose.

Comment

I think veritas is saying (and I agree if he is) that the bat is drawn moving backwards based on perspective. It can keep the angle and attititude and be changed slightly to head out of the plane of the page.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas71 View Post
          With her hand holding the bat even with her leg, the bat should be angled towards us. I really like the zombies.
          I think you're right thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by N.Ape View Post
            Dude, just from this one picture I would pay to read your finished work. I've been lurking here for about a week and I've seen some great stuff, but this is my favorite so far.

Second Veritas71 about really liking the zombies.

Going to disagree about the position of the bat though, I think it's perfect right where it is. It's like she's copping a "Yeah? Who's next" sort of pose.
            Wow thanks! I'm really glad you like it! Btw it's righ that the bat should be directed a little toward us. But it could work like this

Comment

Love this piece! That one zombie checking out her booty! ha! Really nice work here, great colours and composition! looking forward to more!
              http://barcsdoodles.blogspot.ie/

https://www.tumblr.com/blog/eoinb

@barcswow on twitter and instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Always Drawing View Post
                I think veritas is saying (and I agree if he is) that the bat is drawn moving backwards based on perspective. It can keep the angle and attititude and be changed slightly to head out of the plane of the page.
                Ah, OK. I see what you guys mean now.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X