Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadpool

3 stages of Deadpool

The inked figure is excellent. Nice use of line weights to achieve the forms.

Your coloring is too dark and flattens everything out and hides all of your details- your well drawn details.
    Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

Comment

I like the decisions made between the blue lines and inks. I always like seeing people's processes.
      Just curious, is this new and you accidentally signed it 2015? Or 2013? It's a little hard to tell.
      michaelsammler.tumblr.com

Comment

His right calf looks a heck of alot bigger than his left. Other than what's already mentioned, that's it. Good work

Comment

Originally posted by Animix View Post
          His right calf looks a heck of alot bigger than his left. Other than what's already mentioned, that's it. Good work
          Well, to be fair, the right calf would be "flexed" more than the left on in that pose based on the way that foot is positioned. Though he may have overdone it slightly, if that was even his intention.

Comment

@Symsom - Yeah, coloring is definitely not my suit.

The 3 stage drawing was done back in 2013.

Here's something I drew last night. I might end up coloring it later.

Last edited by aqbui7; 01-28-2016, 12:13 PM.

Comment

Coloring my not be your suit, but these pencils and inks are on point. I see why Symson pointed out how your line weight. Really creates volume.
              michaelsammler.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by aqbui7 View Post
                @Symsom - Yeah, coloring is definitely not my suit.

This drawing was done back in 2013.

Here's something I drew last night. I might end up coloring it later.

Well, you've credited Todd McFarlane in the signature on this, so it's good that you're not trying to pass this off as a completely original piece of your own work. From a critique standpoint though, the fact that much of it is directly copied from that classic McFarlane Spiderman cover makes it difficult (at least as far as the drawing itself), since it's not how you would have drawn this if it were coming completely from your head. The inks look really nice though.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X