Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superduperman!!!!

hooky pooky
    Last edited by IMAGINEER1031; 11-20-2015, 03:17 PM.

Nice! You were challenged by Lance, I suppose.

Comment

Very nice! The left arm is a little short, though.

Drawover

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
      My Blog
      My DeviantART Page
      PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Actually, You are incorrect..It is foreshortened to the left making it the right length and your anatomy is off..Please remove the post. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Also..If you would eye the length of the shoulder to the bottom of ribcage the elbow hit pefectly and the hand would rest to the middle of thigh with the wrist hitting right at the hip joint...I feel you did this having a dog in some fight but it just shows unprofessional quality.

Originally posted by Veritas71 View Post
          Very nice! The left arm is a little short, though.

Drawover

Comment

Yes, My buddy, Lance Falk.

Comment

I know you are a moderator but doing poor draw over's seem's to be an MO of yours..Moderator or not you should have more professionalism and shy away from doing it just because you feel you can and abuse Moderator privledge.

Comment

IMAGINEER1031, any drawovers that are provided by a member/moderator are done to try and help. I don't think anyone takes the time to do a drawover with the intent of showing someone up. You are absolutely entitled to disagree with a crit, but by posting your work here, you are opening yourself up to critiques, and that includes drawovers.

We have all types of artists here, including professionals, and they are all here to improve and help others improve.
                Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Sooo ...tempted .... to...

Alex.

Open for commissions and work....PM me.

Comment

I have no dog in any fight, just trying to help.

Where I was coming from was that normally when somebody does the bicep pose, they are turned to show it off to maximum effect. In this case I assumed that to be us, the viewer, not somebody off to the right of the piece, because his eyes are focused on us. The elbow in my drawover still hits between the ribcage and waist, so no biggie there. I meant no disrespect.
                    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
                    My Blog
                    My DeviantART Page
                    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Originally posted by IMAGINEER1031 View Post
                      I know you are a moderator but doing poor draw over's seem's to be an MO of yours..Moderator or not you should have more professionalism and shy away from doing it just because you feel you can and abuse Moderator privledge.
                      Please consider the following...

Nobody's work here is sacrosanct.

Draw overs are a standard clubhouse activity that all members, including yourself, have engaged in. If it was OK before you got here (and it was), if it's OK for you to do so (which you did) then it's OK for everyone else.

Critiques and insults are two different things.

Tell Lance Smitty says "Hi" and that my Epson 836 is alive and well.
                      PaulMartinSmith

Comment

Imagineer you need to reed the posting guidelines bud.
                        http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...ing-Guidelines

This aint Deviant Art.
                        I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
                        my sketchbook

Comment

I just figured out who you are, IMAGINEER1031. I thought something felt "familiar" about your art. So, you have been here before, and so you are familiar with how things go. So, knock it off...

...and keep posting art.
                          Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Overall that left arm just looks too big. But moreso that left fist, if anything. Nice style, though.
                            Rene Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas71 View Post
                              I have no dog in any fight, just trying to help.

Where I was coming from was that normally when somebody does the bicep pose, they are turned to show it off to maximum effect. In this case I assumed that to be us, the viewer, not somebody off to the right of the piece, because his eyes are focused on us. The elbow in my drawover still hits between the ribcage and waist, so no biggie there. I meant no disrespect.
                              I think, the issue with that arm is the way that the bicep is drawn in relation to the shoulder doesn't really sell the effect that it's extending away from the viewer into the background. It looks like the entire bicep is sitting in front of the shoulder, whereas if it were meant to be foreshortened, I feel like part of the bicep should be behind and obscured by part of the shoulder.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X