Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batman and Scarecrow just in time for Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman and Scarecrow just in time for Halloween!

I dusted literal cobwebs off my desk to churn out the first traditionally drawn image I've done in a loooong time. Let me know what you think!

PUMMEL Stats

I like it. I especially like what looks like disapproval on the faces of his parents as Batman lets himself be a victim of the scarecrow.
    Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Beautiful work, Rob. Stop being a stranger here.
      Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

It's a nice image all around, but I really like your Scarecrow, he's top notch.

Comment

Batman's left bicep looks off, and I'm not sure his right pec would go up- and out that far. That's all.
          Crying over never-made sequels to underrated movies. All day, every day.

DA
          PJ
          Tumblr
          Twitter

Comment

Holy hell, this is traditional? Really high-quality work, man. Super solid drawing. Great inking and spot blacks. I always really enjoy your compositions.

Batman's upper arms are an extra half too long below the triceps.

I don't think the downward angle of young Bruce on the moon works. It's a jarring change of perspective without clearly being a montage...it makes your brain take a minute to figure out what you're looking at.
            http://www.brandonpalas.com

Comment

I love everything about Batman's face in this! Excellent work. Not sure about his arm.

Scarecrow is wonderful, you've really captured him. Agree with poster above about perspective on Bruce. A bit jarring.

Love it though.
              WWW.THEPUTTO.COM - The Sorrowful Putto of Prague

Comment

Awesome work! This'd be a great cover. Scarecrow especially rocks.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X