Final Cover for my new book Kanu's Trek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Cover for my new book Kanu's Trek

This is the final cover of my new book Kanu's Trek. I've posted sketches for it on here before, but issue #1 is now complete. If you would like more info on this very affordable book, please check out my Bulletin Board post.

That's a really cool cover. I like the geometric / graphic feel of it.

Nice work!
    Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

I like the mathematical precision. I would be expecting some really tech-oriented sci-fi to follow. Or a touching coming-of-age story involving a young math prodigy.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Dredd View Post
        I like the mathematical precision. I would be expecting some really tech-oriented sci-fi to follow. Or a touching coming-of-age story involving a young math prodigy.
        Uh, mind putting "spoiler alert" at the beginning of that comment? Haha...No, it's absolutely not that, but I might steal that premise from you. I do, however, think it's worth reading if you like comics, and you're looking for something a little different from the medium. Thanks Beastie!

Comment

I almost missed the character in the center, maybe only the sillouette in white? Cool shapes.
          Middlweight | W:6 L:0 KOs:4 | Streetfights: W:2 L:0 kOs:1
          LightHeavies | W:7| L :3 KOs: ​6
          http://nabisga.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comment

Originally posted by Josem View Post
            I almost missed the character in the center, maybe only the sillouette in white? Cool shapes.
            It was easier to see in the original, but I thought it looked sort of bland, so I added some brightness to it. Yeah, it's just a silhouette. That's Kanu going through changes, surrounded by stuff...hehe.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X