X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph Dredd
    replied
    Originally posted by JT Molloy View Post
    Cool stuff! I use the golden ratio a lot myself. Many times by accident. Nice work on the horse too. Them things is hard t'draw. The eyes might be a bit big (unless that's what you're going for).

Good call on drawing young girls developed too. That's always a pet peeve of mine.
    The horse eye caused me a lot of trouble. The more accurate I made it (using photo reference) the more cartoony it looked. Life imitates art?

Leave a comment:

• JT Molloy
    replied
    Cool stuff! I use the golden ratio a lot myself. Many times by accident. Nice work on the horse too. Them things is hard t'draw. The eyes might be a bit big (unless that's what you're going for).

Good call on drawing young girls developed too. That's always a pet peeve of mine.

Leave a comment:

• Joseph Dredd
    started a topic Entry for First Comics art competition

Entry for First Comics art competition

Tangents, tangents everywhere. I could not escape them.

Lately I've been playing with different types of composition. For this one I tried the golden ratio spiral:

Looking at the other entries on Digital Webbing, it looks like the majority of people forgot to draw her as a 10-year-old girl. Either too big, too buff or too adolescent (tits and ass everywhere). Even the character sheet First provided for the contest has the girl more sexually developed than a ten-year-old child.

I went with a manga look because that's the best way to draw children, imo. Now to cross my fingers and wait.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X