Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battlewraith
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback! I will try to do better next time.

Leave a comment:

• hadesillustrations
    replied
    Nice work! I think the comments on the foot are right - it's a bit off.

Also, that's not how you hold a riding crop.

Leave a comment:

• dannthr
    replied
    Sorry, yeah, it might just be a readability issue for me.

This is what the legs look like to me:

It might read different for other people, just sayin', that's how it looks to me. You can see the bottom of HER left boot pretty clearly in your rendering making it look crooked toward the viewer slightly.

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    replied
    I don't know what your referring to there. You don't really see under the foot. The right foot is turned slightly along the front edge of the boot. The left is more perpendicular than the right, but then the space underneath is blocked by her right calf. The legs are not parallel to each other. The right is turned out a bit. The left is also turned slightly, at a shallower angle, but the ankle is turned slightly as well.

I know it's an awkward pose but I think crawling around in stiletto boots on a flat surface is going to look pretty awkward--especially when you're being moved by someone else. I think this pose is possible--but really I'm just going for close enough not to be distracting from the upper body, which was the main focus.

Leave a comment:

• dannthr
    replied
    The table is telling us the perspective. If we see UNDER her foot, that means it is severely tilted toward us.

If her left leg is PARALLEL to her right, then we will see about as much under her left foot as we would her right.

Leave a comment:

• richster99
    replied
    she has feet? lol

Leave a comment:

• Orphangrinder
    replied
    To me, her left ankle looks broken. It seems like the leg turns 90 degrees when it goes behind the other leg. I'd also like to see a little negative space between the shoes on the ground plane -- right now they're just a dark mass, but if you give it a little separation, you've got a lot of line and shape to play with. Boots and high-heeled shoes are great for that kind of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    replied
    Ok here's a quick fix that I hope works:

http://orig14.deviantart.net/5a7f/f/...th-d99s9lk.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ssss6eight1
    replied
    I like it. It makes her foot look a little like it's broken, which, since it's BDSM, adds a subtle creepiness about it.

Leave a comment:

• dannthr
    replied
    I agree with BPS, it might read better if her left foot was facing outward, like her right. From this angle, it appears that we're looking at the bottom of her heel, which would suggest her ankle was unnaturally contorted.

Leave a comment:

• BPS Morganza
    replied
    She's looking hot, something about her left foot looks off to me, the position maybe.

Please draw more kink!

Leave a comment:

• battlewraith
    started a topic BDSM pic

BDSM pic

Hey guys,

Here's a fetish piece I was working on lately. If you're interested, some general feedback would be awesome. If you don't like kink, don't click the link!

http://orig08.deviantart.net/0585/f/...39-d99s9lk.jpg

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X