We all got a secret friend ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all got a secret friend ..

A painting back when I was a Painter lol..
    Keep that Pencil Busy!

Pretty surreal, I like it. The way you handled the "friend" kind of reminds a little of Liu Bolin (kind of there, but kind of hidden), I think it has a nice effect.

Was there more to this painting? It's a little unclear why the fisherman is so surprised as it is. The reflections in the water look pretty nice, too - adds to the surreal feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by shaw View Post
      Pretty surreal, I like it. The way you handled the "friend" kind of reminds a little of Liu Bolin (kind of there, but kind of hidden), I think it has a nice effect.

Was there more to this painting? It's a little unclear why the fisherman is so surprised as it is. The reflections in the water look pretty nice, too - adds to the surreal feeling.
      Thanks Shaw
      Well this painting is cropped pretty dang much...but the fellows surprise would be he finally got a bite...thanks to a higher power ..
      Thanks Again...I was a strong oil painter for 28 yrs...but as things in the world turn against you..you gotta keep up the art...so when I couldn't afford to paint any more..I turned to my first love..Comics
      Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

That's sure as shit ain't Casper!

Good stuff. I agree about being able to afford your art. I hate that most people don't take into account on how much art supplies really cost. They balk when you quote them a price for a commission, even when you break it down for them.
        OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
        My Blog
        My DeviantART Page
        PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas71 View Post
          That's sure as shit ain't Casper!

Good stuff. I agree about being able to afford your art. I hate that most people don't take into account on how much art supplies really cost. They balk when you quote them a price for a commission, even when you break it down for them.
          That is so true!...They want a price like they were buying a poster...." What 250.00...I was thinking 12 bucks at the most ".. Thanks again Chris for checking me out
          Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X