Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acosby
    replied
    oh yeah foot pegs. Knew I'd left off the mirrors, but hadn't noticed the foot pegs.
    You're right about the back wheel. it is a little wonky.
    I did that one in a bar and I did the wheels last when I was well buzzed. lol.

Leave a comment:

• brokenhill
    replied
    These look great,nice pencil work .My only crit. is the back wheel on the the bike .the bike is tiped toward us but the
    back wheel appears (aleast to me ) to be standing up straight.It shound tip just a bit,If you draw a line through
    the Axis you'll see what I mean.
    also you might want to put some foot pegs on there
    .Just my two cents.

Leave a comment:

• hydekomiksink
    replied
    Great use of photo ref. The bike came out great!

Leave a comment:

• acosby
    replied
    Actually I had to use photo refs for the bike because I didn't have a clue what to do for it. Probably spent twice as much time on the bike than the turtle.
    Got the idea for the raph from a dream I had where I was drawing pretty much that same drawing. first turtle attempt since I was maybe 13 (18 yrs ago)

Leave a comment:

• newbachu
    replied
    That's a great looking motor cycle for a sketch. I think some of the foreshortening with Raph's limbs looks a bit askew, but it's a great place to start.

Leave a comment:

• wheelchairman
    replied
    Looks cool. Maybe Gambits right hand doesn't look to be holding stick at all. It pretty much looks more like holding a flat piece of wood. Also the stick is a bit off.

Leave a comment:

• MEPsketcher
    replied
    amazing shading!!!!!!!!!1

Leave a comment:

• acosby
    started a topic A Raphael and a Gambit

A Raphael and a Gambit

Just two recent sketches I´ve done might play with them more, might not. tell me what you think.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X