A Raphael and a Gambit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Raphael and a Gambit

Just two recent sketches I´ve done might play with them more, might not. tell me what you think.

amazing shading!!!!!!!!!1
    Originally posted by By some Guy
    \/

Comment

Looks cool. Maybe Gambits right hand doesn't look to be holding stick at all. It pretty much looks more like holding a flat piece of wood. Also the stick is a bit off.

Comment

That's a great looking motor cycle for a sketch. I think some of the foreshortening with Raph's limbs looks a bit askew, but it's a great place to start.

Comment

Actually I had to use photo refs for the bike because I didn't have a clue what to do for it. Probably spent twice as much time on the bike than the turtle.
          Got the idea for the raph from a dream I had where I was drawing pretty much that same drawing. first turtle attempt since I was maybe 13 (18 yrs ago)

Comment

Great use of photo ref. The bike came out great!
            My Deviant Art Page
            My Pummel Matches
            P.U.M.M.E.L. Middle Weight - Stats - Wins 19 - Lose 6 - KO's 16 - Tie 2

Comment

These look great,nice pencil work .My only crit. is the back wheel on the the bike .the bike is tiped toward us but the
              back wheel appears (aleast to me ) to be standing up straight.It shound tip just a bit,If you draw a line through
              the Axis you'll see what I mean.
              also you might want to put some foot pegs on there
              .Just my two cents.
              devianart
              http://brokenhill.deviantart.com/

.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Broken...2971015?v=info

'

Comment

oh yeah foot pegs. Knew I'd left off the mirrors, but hadn't noticed the foot pegs.
                You're right about the back wheel. it is a little wonky.
                I did that one in a bar and I did the wheels last when I was well buzzed. lol.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X