Davy Sprocket and the White Spider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davy Sprocket and the White Spider

This was my entry for the Light Heavyweight Monthly PUMMEL match, which I no-showed, becauseI'm a low-life Californian who puts off uploading his drawing to go to taco bell when he thinks he has 3 hours to spare, and actually has none.

JC Immortal and Metsuke, good luck in the ring, you're the more responsible men.

The topic was "Big Game Hunter"

Dino Nebitt
    LHW: 3W-1L-0KO
    SF: 1W-1L-1KO

Oh my god, man. This is gorgeous. Where can I see more of your art?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Kancho View Post
      Oh my god, man. This is gorgeous. Where can I see more of your art?
      Hey, thanks dude. Honestly, I'm pretty awful about keeping a portfolio online, I haven't updated my tumblr in ages, I don't have a deviantart or anything.

This is also quite a step for me, actually, I'm really trying to work on my compositions and getting fully finished pieces done. I do lots of horrible drawings, mostly, and I'm trying to get myself geared up to take on this massive graphic novel project I've been planning with my friend for years.

So in short, I guess the best place to see more of my art is right here, because PJ is the first place I'll ever post anything.

I plan to never miss a PUMMEL deadline again, and I'm going to try and take on a lot of street fights in the meantime.

Thanks for looking, and your kind words, Kancho. Oh, and for your input in my other thread, I appreciate the opinions and references.
      Dino Nebitt
      LHW: 3W-1L-0KO
      SF: 1W-1L-1KO

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X