Veiled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veiled

this is my second post here, so happy to listen to ur tips!

This one looks like my current girlfriend, so I like it much more than the previous one lol.

Definitely look into getting a scanner, these photos aren't doing your work any justice.
    Dino Nebitt
    LHW: 3W-1L-0KO
    SF: 1W-1L-1KO

Comment

This is a beautiful drawing, even considering the scanning issues. I have similar issues with scanning, so here's a post in the Tips section of the forum where I got some good suggestions for getting cleaner scans:
      http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...get-nice-scans

Edit: Brandino posted at the same time as I did, but if this is a photo, I'd agree that a scanner might work better for you if you have access to one. Otherwise, there are ways to get good photos of art if you want to look that up in the Tips & Tech section or on your favorite search engine.
      Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Almost looks like a Sand Snake I like it
        Take things from life; twist and bend and make it your own. It is what we do, no one creates in a vaccuum. Draw, Draw Hard, Draw Life

Comment

Originally posted by Brandino Nebitt View Post
          This one looks like my current girlfriend, so I like it much more than the previous one lol.

Definitely look into getting a scanner, these photos aren't doing your work any justice.
          ur girfriends really affected ur life lol the scanner ya i think i should buy one :/

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
            This is a beautiful drawing, even considering the scanning issues. I have similar issues with scanning, so here's a post in the Tips section of the forum where I got some good suggestions for getting cleaner scans:
            http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...get-nice-scans

Edit: Brandino posted at the same time as I did, but if this is a photo, I'd agree that a scanner might work better for you if you have access to one. Otherwise, there are ways to get good photos of art if you want to look that up in the Tips & Tech section or on your favorite search engine.
            it's a photo and ya i'm bad in photography , i'll look for some tips thank u so much pell

Comment

Originally posted by DRDeVee View Post
              Almost looks like a Sand Snake I like it
              sand snake? never thought this angle.. i kinda see the snake side now! thank u DRDeVee

Comment

Sorry the Sandsnakes are characters from A song of Ice and Fire aka (Game of Thrones). They are the bastard daughters of the Prince of Dorne; Obyren Martell
                Take things from life; twist and bend and make it your own. It is what we do, no one creates in a vaccuum. Draw, Draw Hard, Draw Life

Comment

Woo! Great image. Old school Elizabeth Taylorish.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X