Summery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summery

Im a new member here , this is my latest work, hope u criticize it and give me ur tips
    Pencil drawing 8B 2B HB

Good rendering. Check the alignment of the facial features. Her left eye seems a bit high and the spacing of the eyes seems a little strange as far as width. Was the coloring digital or did you do a wash?
    I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
    my sketchbook

Comment

Originally posted by MLaw View Post
      Good rendering. Check the alignment of the facial features. Her left eye seems a bit high and the spacing of the eyes seems a little strange as far as width. Was the coloring digital or did you do a wash?
      I have set the light on my picasa software, and i really need such professional advices so thanks alot

Comment

She looks like my ex, so I hate it.

I can definitely see some hints of a great comic style in this piece, have you ever tried your hand at sequentials?
        Dino Nebitt
        LHW: 3W-1L-0KO
        SF: 1W-1L-1KO

Comment

Originally posted by Brandino Nebitt View Post
          She looks like my ex, so I hate it.

I can definitely see some hints of a great comic style in this piece, have you ever tried your hand at sequentials?
          I've never thought abt tryin it u know..

Comment

If you feel like taking a crack at visual storytelling, you can find practice scripts in the sequential forum. Can't wait to see what else you do.
            Dino Nebitt
            LHW: 3W-1L-0KO
            SF: 1W-1L-1KO

Comment

Originally posted by Brandino Nebitt View Post
              If you feel like taking a crack at visual storytelling, you can find practice scripts in the sequential forum. Can't wait to see what else you do.
              why nt! Brandino ur encouragin me!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X