Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magtor's mind

Hello everyone !!
    I'm Back once again ! , I know it's been way to long sense i last appeared on PencilJack........... Been Busy :P
    But anyway, here's some super crazy, colorful demon's

Took me about a week working on the color's... I did actually have to restart a bit, because it wasn't quite turning out the way i wanted to. But now i think it looks ok...ish ?
    Also here's the Pencils and inks

that looks really amazing, colors area really solid; but I love the inks and the detail the most. Great work.
    www.facebook.com/ArtofTypH

Comment

Originally posted by TypH View Post
      that looks really amazing, colors area really solid; but I love the inks and the detail the most. Great work.
      Thanks TypH, i'm glad that you like my work

Comment

I'm digging everything apart from the girls' face, it might be a style but I feel that her eyes are positioned awkwardly (and too big). Would be easy to fix but again this might be a style choice that you're going for. Loving the colors, textures and layout!
        PUMMEL Stats | TUMBLR | BLOG | Figure Drawing Blog
        SLAM | Light Heavyweight
        (2014) Wins:05 | Losses:03 | Knockouts:05

Comment

Originally posted by slam View Post
          I'm digging everything apart from the girls' face, it might be a style but I feel that her eyes are positioned awkwardly (and too big). Would be easy to fix but again this might be a style choice that you're going for. Loving the colors, textures and layout!
          Thanks so much slam, for the feed back.

Comment

Very Finch looking rendering, great shading. Now for the important feedback, right hand the last to fingers are way to long, left hand the grip feels wrong, the knuckles must follow the sword. The curve on her back looks a litlle forced, and i would put some meet on her arm to, but maybe thats your style. Digging the pencil work.
            Middlweight | W:6 L:0 KOs:4 | Streetfights: W:2 L:0 kOs:1
            LightHeavies | W:7| L :3 KOs: ​6
            http://nabisga.deviantart.com/gallery/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X