Super team-up for PUMMEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super team-up for PUMMEL

Still working on parts of this image and debating whether to color or not, but posting here anyway.

Edit:
    Not happy with this after looking at it for a while. Making some major changes or doing a completely new version before the final will be posted for PUMMEL.
    Last edited by RonB; 12-09-2014, 11:24 AM.
    Read my webcomic, "1980"

My Deviant Art page

Well, it looks like you're too far along to change much, but here is my two cents. You can only see one face of the superteam. I understand you're trying to get a good action shot, but it loses who is IN the action shot. I also feel you could push in on the creature, making him more daunting. The background you've got is gorgeous, but he is the main focus and at the moment looks pretty puny, even with his foot on a car.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Thumbnail for new comp.

Last edited by RonB; 12-10-2014, 01:05 PM.
      Read my webcomic, "1980"

My Deviant Art page

Comment

Didn't have time to finish that second comp, so I threw some color on the first one to get it finished in time:
        Read my webcomic, "1980"

My Deviant Art page

Comment

and the second unfinished piece:
          Read my webcomic, "1980"

My Deviant Art page

Comment

I wish I would have seen this earlier on. I would have advised you to NEVER, in a pinup, have characters at an angle where you can't see their faces. What's the point of even having them there if they aren't even identifiable. You have to imagine that there's at least three people looking at this who won't know the characters. So, when you put them at angles like you did Starfire and Wonder Woman, you pretty much waste that character's appearance in your piece.

BTW, I only knew it was Wonder Woman and Starfire once I saw the colors.
            Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

Spider Woman is waaaaay out of scale in that first piece.
              I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

my deviantart
              my sketchbook

Comment

Originally posted by Popninja View Post
                I wish I would have seen this earlier on. I would have advised you to NEVER, in a pinup, have characters at an angle where you can't see their faces.
                Yeah. That's why I started a second version with all of the faces showing... December just turned out to be a little too busy to get it finished.
                Read my webcomic, "1980"

My Deviant Art page

Comment

Originally posted by MLaw View Post
                  Spider Woman is waaaaay out of scale in that first piece.
                  No she isn't. The wall she's on is only a few feet behind Powergirl.
                  Read my webcomic, "1980"

My Deviant Art page

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X