Thanks guys.

Leave a comment:

• Manji
    replied
    Awww... butterflies.

Leave a comment:

• Bosatsu
    replied
    Ditto, I dig this version of Raph as well. The way his top breast plate runs diagonally downwards, while the second set runs horizontal looks cool but a bit unnatural to me, but that's probably because I don't know much about turtle anatomy.

Leave a comment:

• plasticfangs
    replied
    Great work! I especially like your rendition of Raph - the short, squat body, the rounder features...a bit different, but really works for me!

Leave a comment:

• shaw
    replied
    Yes - looks perfect for his size!

Leave a comment:

• Teratophile
    replied
    Originally posted by shaw View Post

One very small thing - the footprint seems a tad small (if it's indeed his footprint, of course).
    fixed?

Leave a comment:

• shaw
    replied
    These are great. The Ninja Turtle is really solid, the second pic is just fabulous. Great to look at.

One very small thing - the footprint seems a tad small (if it's indeed his footprint, of course).

Leave a comment:

• Teratophile
    replied
    Originally posted by GullyFoyle View Post
    is the perspective on Casey definitely correct, especially with respect to the legs?
    Man, I don't know. I started it for the weekly sketch group. Forgot about it because of pummel being due that week, then added some lines last night. Maybe the perspective is off?

Leave a comment:

• GullyFoyle
    replied
    Excellent stuff.

Being very nitpicky, is the perspective on Casey definitely correct, especially with respect to the legs? It might just be the stance throwing my eye off, but it feels like the knees and feet go off to one horizon while the rest of the body goes off to another.

I love that Leatherhead picture, and both images have a fantastically solid quality about them.

Leave a comment:

• BPS Morganza
    replied
    These pics are making love to my eye holes! Great work Ray, always look forward to your artworks.

Leave a comment:

• Teratophile
    replied
    Thank you kind sir.

Leave a comment:

• HeagSta
    replied
    Great job on these, especially the colors on the last one.

Leave a comment:

• Teratophile
    replied
    They're huge on my screen. large setting on flickr.

Leave a comment:

• Popninja
    replied
    These need to be bigger! They barely take up a fourth of my monitor. I mean, seriously...

Leave a comment:

• Teratophile
    started a topic Tmnt: Casey, Raph, and leatherhead.

Tmnt: Casey, Raph, and leatherhead.

For one of the sketch groups, but I never posted.

for Pummel.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X