Nick Valente Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nick Valente Art

Hey all!! Long time no talk, been busy with pitch projects and commissions. I want to share some of my recent commission work with you all. Hope you dig!!

I'm currently accepting commissions, for more info check it out: http://njvalente.deviantart.com/jour...anza-464633421

I'm also taking on paid sequential work, you can get in touch with me at: nicholas.valente(at)gmail.com

Thanks for looking and enjoy!!

-N

Good stuff Nick. Galactus' eyes are too high and flat. They should be lower and curve with the helmet. I did a drawover to show what I mean.

Last edited by Veritas71; 07-03-2014, 04:31 PM.
    OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
    My Blog
    My DeviantART Page
    PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

Yeah that totally makes sense, I can see where I messed that up. Thanks a ton for taking the time to do a draw over, much appreciated!!

-N

Comment

These are really nice - the foreshortening on the arm/hand in the second one is great. Love the expression on the last one, also looks like lots of fun to do a picture like this.

The faces in the Wonder Woman picture, love them (she looks mad, but very sweet). I only notice it because I see it in a lot in my work, but the arms seem too small/too short. Not so much on Wonder Woman, but the other one. I'd maybe make them bigger and maybe make her calf/foot a little smaller (it's fairly big compared to he thigh). But very nice pencil drawings - clean, study lines and fun to look at.

Comment

Fairchild looks like she's going to tear an ACL.
          Check out Film Grouch!

Wanna be uncool? Unhip? Unhung? Join the Monkey Revolution!

Amadarwin's unauthorized, unscathing, unfinished biography.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X