• Show
Clear All

• Tiger, you just hit the jackpot

My First Post here. Enjoy!

Looks Great!
    http://www.maazcollectibles.com/

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ing-of-pirates

Comment

There are a couple of issues here. Her ear is to far back on the head. The shoulder area is bending the wrong way, and her chest is scrunched. I did a drawover to illustrate my comments.

OPEN FOR COMMISSIONS!
      My Blog
      My DeviantART Page
      PUMMEL Statistics: 8 Wins - 3 Losses (6-KO's) 2 Month Champ

Comment

love the eyes
        Pummel- LW
        W-(0): L-(2): SFight-0 KO-(0)
        Matches-

How come Batman never gets shot in the face?

Comment

Thank you Eureka and Splake

And Thank you Veritas for the tips and criticism, I'll keep them in mind for the future

Comment

Originally posted by splake View Post
            love the eyes
            MJ always had the sexiest eyes in my opinion.
            I can't think of anything clever to put here...hi?

Comment

I'm all for the larger anime-esque eyes, but be careful that you don't let it make the rest of your facial anatomy suffer. As far as little anatomy tweeks are concerned, I'll try to be brief:

The bridge of the nose doesn't have that little slope that many anime characters have. This makes the nose also look a bit too long, (or it may just be too long). *shrugs* The eyebrows having that swoop upward looks a bit wonky. The mouth looks a little flat, but not bad, the roundness of her cheek into her too-small chin (with a bevel in it?), makes her cheek bone look really low. The ear has already been addressed.

In my red lining, I understand I didn't keep the sanctity of the anime eyes, but those could be made bigger if needed. I also thought a slight top down angle might be more interesting so you could try to implement a pose in there instead of just a bust shot. Of course, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, so disregard whatever you'd like. If any of the nonsense I've spewed helps you by happenstance, then I'll be happy.
              My Facebook

Instant Hell Murder Crew reprazent!

Comment

As for the coloring, I don't know what you were using, and I'm not the best at coloring myself, but one of the first things I learned is that you shouldn't paint on a white background.
                My Facebook

Instant Hell Murder Crew reprazent!

Comment

Yes she does shadowface.

@devilman thank you for the pointers. I'll keep them in mind

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X