X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halo

Pencils by fellow Aussie Danny Picciotto
    Inks by Tony Kordos

I've wanted to do a Halo picture for ages and when this one came along from Danny, I just had to down tools on everything else and get to it!!

Not that I have ever played the game itself. The last video game system I've owned was an Atari 2600 (woody) in 1981. I was pretty darn good at Asteroids I'll have you know! I clocked up 1000 000 points in a 3 hour session session once just to see what happens to the score board (it resets to zero)

Anyway, so if there are any errors to the combat suit then that'll be why...
    I colour stuff...

Whoa----just whoa! I've never played HALO, but the colors on this piece look outstanding to me, Sean! The coloring in the helmet faceplate looks pretty much like anything HALO I've ever seen just in passing and you captured the highlights on the armor from the glowing girl just right; neither too much nor too little. Great coloring job, dude!!!!

Comment

Great colors
      Art Blog l DeviantArt l twitter
      PUMMEL stats: 28 wins | 7 losses | 14 KOs

Comment

Can't believe you've never played Halo.

This is amazing, the colours are phenomenal. How long did this take you?

Comment

4 hours or so....
          I colour stuff...

Comment

Pro level work as usual.

Comment

Holy crap! This team should get together and produce some full comics
              JOIN US - You have nothing to lose but your chains.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X