Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weapon X Inks

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weapon X Inks

    This is my pummel piece from this month. I can't decide if I'm really happy or really disappointed with this piece. Honestly, every time I look at it my opinion changes. What do you think?

    My Site!!
    My DeviantART Profile!!
    Pummel: Middleweight
    Stats: Wins: 15 | Losses: 16 | KOs: 9

  • #2
    I am too aroused by it to have an unbiased opinion.
    HW W1/L2/KO0Behance

    Comment


    • #3
      You wouldn't see the er, "gap" between his legs that far up. It makes it look like he has uh... nothing down "there." Honestly I would just cover it all in black between his claws.

      Comment


      • #4
        Am I in the minority when I say, I find Logan's hairy butt cheeks to be disturbing?

        EDIT: OH snap.. I just noticed Logan's legs are completely the wrong size..
        I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it. ~Pablo Picasso

        my deviantart
        my sketchbook

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Keith View Post
          You wouldn't see the er, "gap" between his legs that far up. It makes it look like he has uh... nothing down "there." Honestly I would just cover it all in black between his claws.
          I thought the same. The white space is also making the whole area a little too busy imo, so apart from the perspective it would also stylistically be the better choice.

          This is by far(!) the best piece I have ever seen from you. Period.

          Pete
          "Censorship is legal vandalization of art" - Urban Dictionary
          |LHW Bottomfeeder|
          PJ Sketchblog
          petethacreepofficial

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jim View Post
            I am too aroused by it to have an unbiased opinion.
            LMAO, Jim!! It IS a very---forthcoming shot of Logan, certainly!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Jim View Post
              I am too aroused by it to have an unbiased opinion.
              Ummm.... wow! LOLOL Thanks!

              Originally posted by Keith View Post
              You wouldn't see the er, "gap" between his legs that far up. It makes it look like he has uh... nothing down "there." Honestly I would just cover it all in black between his claws.
              I agree - filled it in tonight and will post update tomorrow. Thanks!

              Originally posted by Pete Tha Creep View Post
              I thought the same. The white space is also making the whole area a little too busy imo, so apart from the perspective it would also stylistically be the better choice.

              This is by far(!) the best piece I have ever seen from you. Period.

              Pete
              Wow - thanks Pete!!

              Thanks to all. In the pummel thread it was also pointed out that I forgot to draw nipples on him!!! Added those tonight too.

              I appreciate all of the feedback gang - thanks!
              My Site!!
              My DeviantART Profile!!
              Pummel: Middleweight
              Stats: Wins: 15 | Losses: 16 | KOs: 9

              Comment


              • #8
                Updated piece:

                My Site!!
                My DeviantART Profile!!
                Pummel: Middleweight
                Stats: Wins: 15 | Losses: 16 | KOs: 9

                Comment


                • #9
                  I feel as if his face is looking one way and the helmet another way.
                  The perspective of the helmet is not working with the face angle?
                  Everything else works and looks great.

                  Comment

                  Unconfigured Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X