For the Star Wars Draw Off
    Cheers, Alex

nice i like this alot, especially Han's "told you so" shrug
    DON'T CLICK
    http://nickguy0320.deviantart.com/
    http://www.penciljack.com/forum/show...php?71084-Doom
    I miss when we all drew like Joe MAD and argued about the Matrix

Comment

Thanks NickGuy - Han was my favorite of this piece. Inking wookie fur sucks.
      Cheers, Alex

Comment

I really like the frightened expression on that guys face. I agree, Han's body language is spot on. And one little crit, Chewies facial features appear to be a bit too crammed together (specifically the eyes being too close to his nose). Overall great piece!
        "I would suggest that it's not the medium, but the quality of perception and expression, that determines the significance of art. But what would a cartoonist know?" - Bill Watterson

Comment

Very cool hadesillustrations, I like this alot. Only small crit is that the tip of Han's nose and his upper lip seem just abit flattened or pushed in. Something tells me that hapless guy in Chewy's grip is gonna need a new pair of shorts! Possibly arms as well depending on how pissed Chewy really is

~David

Comment

Thanks for the comments and crits tainted and 7SS. I messed with Chewie a bit when I was inking and shouldn't have. Same goes for Han's nose - it was a tad further out, but my ink-fu is still not strong enough. I slipped.
            Cheers, Alex

Comment

No you don't wanna upset a wookie.

Comment

Nice wookie!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X