Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samurai Woman colored

Yoyoyoyoooo what the **** is up? ;-)

Here is a new picture of mine, so have fun by watching it and let me know what u guys think about it!

Here we go again:

http://ramdabam.deviantart.com/art/S...-Girl-98191160

Cya RaM
    ->-> ramdabam.deviantart.com <-<-

SNEAXS.COM

Nice dramatic coloring.

Vlad

Comment

THX Bro´
      Cya
      rAm

SNEAXS.COM

Comment

Wow, it always surprises me when pieces like this get so few comments. Sometimes people get cranky when you don't just host the image and post it directly, man.

Although i think the original penciller made it very easy on you in terms of establishing where all the shadows and highlights should be with that hatching, i think both your understanding of his/ her intentions and your really elegant, almost painterly colouring style all lend this piece a quality that the original probably didn't have.

One thing i would say - the shadows on the ground probably need establishing a little more. With the harsh contrast of the light on (is that Psylocke?) the woman, you'd think that lamp would cast equally deep shadows on the ground on which she's stood, but it looks a little bit like you've just forgotten them right now. I think having a slightly darker area dragged from her feet to the left of the page would improve the composition and help her to 'pop' just that little bit more.

Also - i just don't like the texture on the ground. It looks really blurred, you could probably make a better one yourself just using grunge brushes and playing around.

All that aside, i think this is great, though i'd like to see the original for comparison!
        Check out my BRAND NEW LOOK website! www.geocities.com/wyspsartworld

Comment

wow her costume looks like psylocke's

Comment

i agree with everyone in the last posts... the coloring and stuff is awesome but like norritt said, that is the exact same costume psylocke wears.... 0.o
            Pummel
            MiddleWeight
            Win: 1 Loss: 0 KO: 1

-the man without a name-

Comment

ahem....I´m sorry but whos psylocke????? serious, I have no idea!!!!
              I would be happy if anybody could explain that!!!
              Greetz Ram

SNEAXS.COM

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X