Killer Bee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Killer Bee

This was commissioned by a comedy club in Toronto, Canada to advertise a new revue called Killer Bees. Critiques are most welcome and much appreciated. Thanks!

And please feel free to visit the rest of my gallery at The AFT End.

Great pic! I love the faded hive patten you have for the background. It's funny, but I didn't notice it at first. I love art that shows me something new everytime I look at it.

The character itself is just beautifully done. I love the textures and colors you use and that scythe is just wicked to look at. It looks splintery, old, rusty, and yet still terrifies me.

Kudos to you on an excellent job. =D

Comment

That Bee really is killer and I'm diggin' the design on the sythe.

Awesome!

Comment

I really dig this! The face on the blade of the scythe is great, reminds me of WWII fighter planes painted up to look even more bad ass. Can't help but notice the syringe stuck in his back side, which makes me wonder, just how big is this bee? All around great work!

~David

Comment

Kick ass! Would make a great tat, too.

Comment

Okay i am a fan of the Charlotte hornets, way back when M.J. played for tem. Yes I am that old. This I con would kick its arse. Sooo just as a fan please don't start a mascot war.
            http://lancgodwin.deviantart.com/
            “I don't mind you thinking I'm stupid, but don't talk to me like I'm stupid” Harlan Ellison

Comment

Thanks everyone for all the praise. 7StringSamurai, the WWII fighter plane look is exactly what I was going for. Happy to hear it reads okay.

Comment

Pretty damn cool.

Vlad

Comment

great great,,, I like the style of art and color.............
                  Be Happy & Make All Happy!!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X