Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America

Fun to draw! except for the armor, which was tough and needs practice

Nice. Although the way you drew his mask makes him look like Batman a bit. His shield is also supposed to be nearly indestructible too.

Comment

Originally posted by Spidey View Post
      Nice. Although the way you drew his mask makes him look like Batman a bit. His shield is also supposed to be nearly indestructible too.

ya, i think nothing in the marvel world is harder than it, i think its even harder than admantium.

Comment

Yeah, I forget what the stuff is called: velcro? valium? vaccuum-cleaner? vibrator? Something like that.
        Best Babb piece I've seen yet, though quite possibly the worst outfit Captain America has ever been put in.
        Not your fault Babb, I know you didn't design it. It was the one where it was designed by Iron Man I think???

Comment

ok i likes the rendering and stuff but the pose for me is a little bit static.... he looks like his knees are buckling.. oh and its called vibranium :-P
          Pummel
          MiddleWeight
          Win: 1 Loss: 0 KO: 1

-the man without a name-

Comment

Alot of the lines are really thick and the shield looks flat . I still like the picture .

Comment

his shield is cute
              Heavyweight, 1-0
              http://www.joelherrera.com

Comment

Originally posted by Wo-Nellie View Post
                Yeah, I forget what the stuff is called: velcro? valium? vaccuum-cleaner? vibrator? Something like that.
                Best Babb piece I've seen yet, though quite possibly the worst outfit Captain America has ever been put in.
                Not your fault Babb, I know you didn't design it. It was the one where it was designed by Iron Man I think???
                Yeah, I saw Bachalo (I think) draw him like this and I kind of liked the mask, just because it was something different thanks for all the feedback! More to come!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X