Spidey and Nightcrawler!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spidey and Nightcrawler!

One last hurrah for best buddies(the missus is mine - but we don't put on costumes and fly above the city anymore. Damn papparazzi!)

The outer lines of the characters remind me of graffitti, which fits the urban background perfectly. I like Spidey's figure a little bit more - there's something slightly cramped or stiff about Nightcrawler. His left arm being locked like that contributes to the stiffness. Of course, I realize where his elbow would end up if you bent it, so leaving it straight is understandable.

I'd be interested to see this same picture with the heavy outline of each character done in black, just to get a comparison.

Cool stuff, as always.

Comment

Pretty friggin' cool, joh.
      dA Gallery

Comment

Definitley a graffiti look - I like it.
        Cheers, Alex

Comment

I'm starting to find my love for your art turn into jealousy.

Seriously...
          Who's Yo Daddy!?!

Comment

M.Ellis - Thanks man. I tried the outline s with black and it just attached the silhouettes in an unseemly way. The Holds were an obvious choice to break them up.

Paulo, Hades - Thanks, Lads!

Cap - Jealousy's good for the ego, Cap! Keeps us artists in constant competitive mode. First you raise the bar, then I will. Last one standing cleans up!

Comment

Love it. Nice style.

Comment

Id have to agree on the graffiti style look. Thatd look awesome on the side of my apartment. Hey if you dont tell i wont Anyways nice work ma

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X