Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghostcat
    replied
    Thanks for the input guys. I'll definitely think about background interactions more for the next piece Dagger. Good call.

srlew2, I'm in the Fairfax area.

Leave a comment:

• srlew2
    replied
    This turned out great, ghostcat. The only thing I could really bring to the table to think about would possibly be the distortion in the perspective, but honestly I think it works really well in this piece and I have a feeling that's the look you were going for. As a side note, what part of VA are you from?

Keep up the good work!

Leave a comment:

• Dagger
    replied
    I like the POV of this picture it puts you right in the middle of the action. You seem to have the characters likeness down and I can tell what I was looking at even if you didn't tell me. the one thing how ever I think that could be improved is if maybe one or more of the creatures would be interacting with the background. I feel like it's a little flat, but other then that I love it keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• scmarooney
    replied
    Really enjoyed looking at this one over in the PUMMEL matchups, Ghostcat! You really captured the personalities of these characters in your illustration. The cell-shaded colors really give it a nice sense of volume and 3-dimensionality, too! Nice job!

Leave a comment:

• ghostcat
    started a topic The Other Battletoads PUMMEL Piece

The Other Battletoads PUMMEL Piece

Here's the finished piece. C&C welcome!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X