Anti-Hero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-Hero

New here and just wanted to post my comic for a little feedback. Thank you for your time.
    Steve C.http://www.mrpsycho.com

You use color, lighting and design effectively to keep the strip visually interesting. Most of your camera angles are exciting as well, although there were a few straight-on shots that could have been made more dynamic. Cool style.
    Join us in EverBrawl Bout 35: Raiders of the Lost Ark meets Thundarr the Barbarian during Halloween

Pummel Is Back!

Comment

Originally posted by pell View Post
      You use color, lighting and design effectively to keep the strip visually interesting. Most of your camera angles are exciting as well, although there were a few straight-on shots that could have been made more dynamic. Cool style.
      Hey Pell
      Thanks for checking it out. Your right, I think I do struggle with the Dynamics more then anything. I've been pushing that on the next chapter of the book. Let me know if you see any improvement in the next set and I would greatly appreciate it.
      Take care and thank you again for checking it out.

Steve C.

Comment

Looks really good. The colors and art are visually striking, and it's easy to read the pages.
        Battlereaper
        Middleweight
        1 W/ 2 L/ 0 KO (2012)

www.deviantart.com/battlereaper

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X