Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Catwoman:Inviting Kitty

Catwoman inviting you to join her...

I really like this piece, my only complaint would be her face. Specifically her nose and mouth, the way it is now, her nose and mouth seem too far up on her face and makes her appear to have a huge jaw/chin.
    My advice would be to lower those features a bit, slide her ear closer to her face, and make her jaw smaller.
    Other than that little nitpick you got a great pic here just begging to be colored!

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
      I really like this piece, my only complaint would be her face. Specifically her nose and mouth, the way it is now, her nose and mouth seem too far up on her face and makes her appear to have a huge jaw/chin.
      My advice would be to lower those features a bit, slide her ear closer to her face, and make her jaw smaller.
      Other than that little nitpick you got a great pic here just begging to be colored!
      I think you are right...here is the cat with an edited face. Made her chin smaller and added a shadow close to her cheek...but still not happy

Comment

It looks alot better, but I agree, its not quite there yet. You need to really slide them down some more, but then you run the risk of having to change other features on her face (ie. mask/eyes). if you can do it with little work, i'd try it and see

Comment

I'm not getting an inviting feeling...More chains an whips...I steer clear of gals that go to bed dressed...bad Mo-Jo
          Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan E.Warner View Post
            I'm not getting an inviting feeling...More chains an whips...I steer clear of gals that go to bed dressed...bad Mo-Jo
            Part of the fun IS undressing them ...like unwraping a very nice christmas gift

Comment

Originally posted by zenman View Post
              Part of the fun IS undressing them ...like unwraping a very nice christmas gift
              that's when an if they decide to go home with you....mostly they unwrap them self's....and then see what you will do with such a precious gift..
              Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X