Noob art dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob art dump

Hi y'all. New here. (kinda) Here's a few things I did recently. The colored ones were done on my ipad. Thanks for looking.

Asura from Asura's Wrath during one of the many points in the game he loses his arms. (Obscure Fan Art ftw)

Goku redesign

Vegeta redesign

Old piece I'm probably gonna use for a Pummel weigh in cuz I like it

Again, thanks for looking.

welcome to PJ cant wait to see more.
    My Deviant Art Page
    My Pummel Matches
    P.U.M.M.E.L. Middle Weight - Stats - Wins 19 - Lose 6 - KO's 16 - Tie 2

Comment

Wow, really solid stuff! And some even on the iPad, you say?

Major props.

Can't wait to see you in pummel. I think you're ready to weigh in now, IMO.
      My Deviant Art page
      My PUMMEL stats
      PUMMEL stats: 61 wins | 58 losses | 31 KOs
      2 Time Heavyweight Champion
      Light Heavyweight Commissioner

Comment

I like that final piece. It's a nice mixture of detail and clear readable pencils. Would like to see you do that kind of thought out pencil work prior to adding colors like you did in the first few pieces.
        See my work on Game of Thrones seasons two, three and four blurays
        DeviantArt

Comment

I like your work, welcome to Penciljack. Can you tell me how you colored your art on the iPad, and what software you used? I'm kind of new to that stuff.
          The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

Thanks for all your kind words guys! I really appreciate it! I should be weighing in for pummel by Sunday!

Originally posted by Ace Corona View Post
            I like your work, welcome to Penciljack. Can you tell me how you colored your art on the iPad, and what software you used? I'm kind of new to that stuff.
            There's an app called Sketchbook Pro that I used for these. It's not quite Photoshop level but it's definitely the best drawing app for the iPad. That plus a stylus and a few hours practice are all you need!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrington View Post
              Thanks for all your kind words guys! I really appreciate it! I should be weighing in for pummel by Sunday!

There's an app called Sketchbook Pro that I used for these. It's not quite Photoshop level but it's definitely the best drawing app for the iPad. That plus a stylus and a few hours practice are all you need!
              How much does that app cost?
              The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X