Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invincible & Atom-Eve

Friends,
    This is a fan-art for Invincible comic. I feel something's off, but I cannot put my finger on it.
    I'm hoping with your keen eyes, you can tell me what's wrong with Eve's face or maybe other parts of the drawing.
    Thanks in advance.

C H O P P I C

Visit my website and my blog

Two things strike me

Invincible is way too muscular. His leg and breasts are enormous... Even accounting for stylistic foreshortening. Look at his leg in the foreground compared to Eve's.

Also, I think the shading on his hand is off. Sure, darken it to punch it forward, but right now the details are looking obscured.
    My Deviant Art page
    My PUMMEL stats
    PUMMEL stats: 61 wins | 58 losses | 31 KOs
    2 Time Heavyweight Champion
    Light Heavyweight Commissioner

Comment

Invincible's leg is definitely immense (appears to be the size of Eve's body).
      The thing wrong with Eve's face definitely strikes me as a really masculine jawline and maybe too much fullness in the cheeks.
      The line-work is great and the coloring too but there's definitely anatomy issues.

Comment

Nice shading and texture here! I agree with Svon's comments. Also, Eve's ear is much too small...
        My Site!!
        My DeviantART Profile!!
        Pummel: Middleweight
        Stats: Wins: 15 | Losses: 16 | KOs: 9

Comment

Thanks, guys.
          I edit the image based on your feedback. Let me know if I'm heading the right direction.
          Thanks

C H O P P I C

Visit my website and my blog

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X