No announcement yet.

Circle logo in done in Illustrator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a thought. What if you classed it up a bit by using a silhouette of a bulldog in profile? Something about the dog illustration throws it off for me. If you do go with that, maybe adding a little more detail would help. With that said I like the type and the use of the circle. I did something somewhat similar to what you have right here about a year ago for a middle school.
    www.gilmoreart.com Website
    http://www.coroflot.com/Arrow More Art
    [email protected] E-mail
    LHW Champion
    HW Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron2011 View Post
      Just a thought. What if you classed it up a bit by using a silhouette of a bulldog in profile? Something about the dog illustration throws it off for me. If you do go with that, maybe adding a little more detail would help. With that said I like the type and the use of the circle. I did something somewhat similar to what you have right here about a year ago for a middle school.
      Hi Aaron 2011, the dog I'm using is based on my Grandparent's dog Denny when I was about ten years old, I made up this character back then (I'm 41 now), I don't have the heart to change it to something different. I already turned the assignment in as it is now, but in the future I guess I could go back and re-draw the dog head and do a better job, and try to make it more symmetrical. Thanks for your input!
      The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X