Sentry Returns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sentry Returns

Hi! I´m new here. I´m doing a fanart comic about sentry coming back. If you please can give me some feedback on this I´d apreciate.
    Here I´m posting 5 finished pencils and one inked and colored, also by me. Hope you like it.

To know more please go to my blog: http://miguelmendoncacomics.blogspot.com/

Please tell me what you think.

Last edited by mikemaluk; 03-16-2012, 01:59 PM.

Looks really good. You draw well. I would work on making your action shots have more impact. That shot Thor took at Sentry with mjolnir looks incredibly weak. All of that time and line work you put into that full page spread of the Sentry just standing there you should also put into the impact of Thor's hammer hitting Sentry's face. As it is now...weak, as are the two following panels. Those should be the stand out panels.
    Money can't buy you happiness, but it will pay for the search.

Comment

I read the lack of impact as "Thor aint got sh*t on Sentry"
      The mandatory sketchblog...
      ...and the deviantart-page

Comment

I like the backround Fantastic landscapes. there are some little anatomical mistakes. For example thors hand holding his hammer on the last page.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with popninja about the hammer attack.
          One easy way to have hightened the effect might have been to change the next panel to showing Thor being utterly stunned and confused by the lack of effect his blow had.

The last panel on the next to last spread lacks a little "oomph". Perhaps some impact lines to show the speed of the hammer hitting an immovable object?

Technically astounding work!

Comment

thor looks very stiff in that panel and very flat. it looks like little to no effort is being put into the hit. I understand Sentry just standing there as if you say "this dont phase me" but by contrast Thors body language should be that he's putting his all into the hit.

But the pages as a whole are great. better than I could do I'll tell you that. but it's true that one panel really kills it you should really redo the panel I think you would have a solid submission were it not for that panel.

Comment

Thank you so much for the feedback guys. I can see what you mean, some of it I can change on the inked version. That last confrontation panel was a tricky one, it´s actually the second I made. But I agree it could be better.
              here´s more 5 pages, please comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X