Fables Pin Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fables Pin Up

Finished the pencils for a Fables Pin-Up I've been wanting to do for a while.

Cheers!

You tricked me! With a ruse so hackneyed, it would make Stan Lee blush!
    Website
    Deviant Art
    FB

Yay first post,, Have to say this is pretty sweet, cant wait to see this finished Crits, none other than i wasnt to see it finished.
    My Deviant Page

Comment

Pretty nice pencils.
      dA Gallery

Comment

Nice. Bigby looks great in this pic. Fables is one of my favorite titles, I'm up to Vol. 10 with the trades.

Comment

Is that Goldilocks or Cindy up top? If its Goldie then she needs glasses.

Nice pic though. I love fables. They are what got me back into comics after years away.

Comment

Not bad. Your faces have a bit of Terry Moore in them. I like the look.
            Sometimes I feel like I am merely the instrument/agent for my best ideas. - Paul Pope

Comment

Overall, a very nice, very impressive picture! You have some really nice rendering in there.

There's something a tad strange about Bigby's right hand - the illusion of foreshortening isn't quite reading to me - it's about 75% there. Maybe consider drawing a line overlapping the wrist from behind the thumb?

Also the face, left hand and gun of the lady on top there seem a bit stretched out. The left hand is quite a bit larger than the other one, and out of proportion to her body in general. The cheekbones/jawline line up fairly straight with her neck but her facial features fall at a slight angle. Photo-reference the gun and put all the tedious detail in there, or at least adjust the part where the magazine goes in and the sites. I think you'll find the M-16/ AR-15 body to be a little stockier and more square-shaped.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X