Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppic's Fantasy Work

Hi all,
    I've been a passive member of this forum. I want to contribute to this community from now on.
    I'm open to all comments and criticism.
    Thanks before.

C H O P P I C

Visit my website and my blog

very nice. They remind me of airbrush for some reason. The only quibble I have with the first image is that the lady's arms have the same tonal value as the background. The skull thing on her shoulder drew my eye but it actually took me a minute to find her arms and figure out her stance. Darkening the background values a little where her arm is concerned would make them pop.
    Check out Film Grouch!

Wanna be uncool? Unhip? Unhung? Join the Monkey Revolution!

Amadarwin's unauthorized, unscathing, unfinished biography.

Comment

Awesome art! I wish I could draw like that. Actually I can't draw at all lol!

Comment

very good work! and welcome as "active" member!

My two cents: I really like the first image, but I suggest some changing to the woman back. probably her anatomy is correct, but sometime you have to exagerate some part especially when you draw fantasy and super hero, in order to make your characters "more heroic". I suggest to enlarge the shoulders a bit (make the back a bit larger) and also rise them up a bit

Hope it helps
        Simone Guglielmini
        http://www.simoneguglielmini.com/

Comment

@amadarwin: Good suggestion, I'll try to darken the background and post the result later.
          @zCaptain: Thanks. As long as you got the passion, I know you will be able to sooner or later!
          @Caimano: I try your suggestion on the piece I'm currently working at, and boy that works wonder. Thanks!
          C H O P P I C

Comment

Glad you have decided to start posting your work, choppic! I like all three illustrations and the coloring really gives the figures a sense of 3-dimensionality! The only crit I might offer is that the girl's face (but not her overall head) seems a little small in the third picture. That just might be because her other endowments are on the large size, though !

Nice job and hope to see more of your work in the near future!
            HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

@scmarooney: Thanks
              C H O P P I C

Comment

Nice work dude!

How long does it take you to complete once of the pieces?

Comment

@LuminusTytus: Thanks, it takes 5-10 days per piece depends on the complexity.
                  C H O P P I C

Comment

Originally posted by choppic View Post
                    @LuminusTytus: Thanks, it takes 5-10 days per piece depends on the complexity.
                    Wow, that's a lot of work!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X