Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior

This is an old sketche there i finish to colouring yesterday.

I like his top-half, but his lower-half is more feminine than mine. I think the colors could have been a little stronger as well, I tend to like them deep and rich.

Comment

maybe is just perception, but thanks anyway

Comment

nope, nellie's got a valid point. Smooth sloping lines on the thighs is a feminine halmark. It doesn't overly detract from the whole thing, but it is a style speedbump to look out for.

my only crit for the colors is where his scarf overlaps his right wrist/hand. The colors are so closely matched that the two forms become a little indistinct. Probably wouldn't be that hard to alter the pic to have the scarf swinging around his torso to end up behind his body...might help...maybe.

mattPLOG- gives mes feets!
        Last edited by PLOG; 08-22-2008, 04:20 PM. Reason: blah blah stupid engrish
        It's only bad bacon, if it comes from a zombie pig...

PUMMEL:http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...14YdVOeycvnGYA

DA http://mattplog.deviantart.com/

Comment

thanks PLOG, like a said before , perception...its kinda funny how in 3 different forums there are different opinions, some very possitives, some not to much, some very different, thanks again i will keep posting

Comment

well, i'm perceiving some trouble with the forearm and hand on the right. the actual perception changes at the elbow.

the abs are strange, they are set too high and shaped incorrectly at the top.

and feminine or not, the legs need work. they come off as flat.

Comment

My 'perception'

The abdominal muscles look too balloon like for my liking. The shadow cast by the sash on the leg would look a little better if you followed the contour of the leg more. At the moment, the legs look a little on the flat side.
              Check out the Vanguard web comic site.
              and here on Twitter

Comment

thanks both, really good apreciation!! i hope Mr Hades that my word ¨Perception¨ dont cause any discomfort to you, please relax haha ...im just here to post my works thanks both again.

Comment

other works, oldest too.

Last edited by kilmyneo; 08-23-2008, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X