warrior chick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• warrior chick

this i drew an a friend colored it on sai painttool crits an comments encouraged

Thanks for lookin Don

Her head looks a little too big in proportion to her body and the colors seem a little flat to me. Maybe try fixing those two things and see how it goes. Other than that, nice job.

Comment

Waist is a bit small and the head is too large. Shoot for an overall head height of 7-8 heads in overall height for a character of heroic proportions. This one seems a little over 5 heads high, which is too large for even a realistically proportioned woman. Keep after it!
      HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

really dig the colors and the detail on that sword,

and what the other guys said, yeah,

the image seems a little crooked which affects how it's viewed. it seems like her eyes are on a normal level plane and the rest is just kind of whatever.
        P.R. Scholtz
        Tumblr
        DeviantArt
        Twitter
        My Wife can beat up your Dad

Comment

Nice picture with rough pencils and colors. Really primary stuff and i like it. I agree with what the others said (especially the colors digging) bout it and just want to add some minor inaccuracies. Chick's left hand doesn't fit with the much-detailed sword and from the wrist above looks like it's the outer side of the hand, not the inner (which should look like) one. Can't see from where the two blood drops are coming, but it isn't the long sword for sure. The blond guy in the back looks like he's hurt, coz grabbing his head, but doesn't feel like his legs are (or leg is) chopped off, and the chick and the wound seem to be in one plane, which makes it a little confusing. And one more thing, drawn this way the chick looks like has grown beard, which is not a bad thing, considering that she's barbaric female.

Comment

thank you all for your crits are much appriciated.
            no rebutal on any of it. my flaws and a few misinterpritations on the coloring (the leg is not wounded the intention was a kilt of sorts. clearly i didnt accompish that imagery sufficiantly. ) the wound was frontal and hidden as he fell the blood should have been saturating the ground . thanks again to you all will keep all in mind.

Thanks for lookin Don

Comment

Great work!! but the right hand looks a little awkward and broken at the wrist but i think every one else got the other stuff

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X