Swipe Again issue 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swipe Again issue 2

I'M new here but I wanted to start posting stuff from this project . . . .

This is page 2 pencils to the second issue

Nice job on this page, Postdelugestudio. It is somewhat Moebius-esque with the futuristic details. Interesting to look at. Welcome to Penciljack, BTW!
    HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

yeah, very interesting. This will be great when its finished. I'm envious of people with that level of patience, to that kind of detailed environments.
      "I'm getting some pretty big tits...if you guys're into that." McFumunda

Comment

Thanks, I'm working on inking it now and its coming along good. I'll get it up here soon as I can.

Comment

Welcome to Penciljack. A good start.
          Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

Comment

kool can't wait till this is inked
            http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...Ua1lFVWc&hl=en

my record- W-2-L-9

Comment

That is.......impressive!

I got tired just from looking at it. serious eye for detail.
              www.keithdustin.com

Ron Burgandy is down! and it is Baddd!

The worm has turned and it's packing an uzi!

Comment

Originally posted by dxdragon View Post
                That is.......impressive!

I got tired just from looking at it. serious eye for detail.
                Yepper what Dx said
                Blade Runner eat your heart out!
                Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Wow, thanks everybody. If you liked the pencils, than you'll really like the inks. Here they are:

I don't know when the next will be I'll get work up here, but hopefully not too long from now.

Thanks again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan E.Warner View Post
                    Yepper what Dx said
                    Blade Runner eat your heart out!

This is off the subject, but I couldn't help notice you have the same real name as on of my favorite musical artist, MM. With a y instead of i of course. My first name Bryan also by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by Postdelugestudio View Post
                      Wow, thanks everybody. If you liked the pencils, than you'll really like the inks. Here they are:

I don't know when the next will be I'll get work up here, but hopefully not too long from now.

Thanks again.
                      Wow, this really came out great. A lot of the details that didn't really "pop" on the penciled page now really do in the inked version. You've turned what was interesting to look at before into a real visual feast for the eyes. Great details!
                      HW(ret.):W42/ L29/KO16

Comment

Originally posted by scmarooney View Post
                        Wow, this really came out great. A lot of the details that didn't really "pop" on the penciled page now really do in the inked version. You've turned what was interesting to look at before into a real visual feast for the eyes. Great details!
                        Thanks scmarooney; I've actually taken some inking tips from one of my favorite artists, Ryp. It goes hand in hand with the penciling, make pencils less detailed (for speed) and get use to relying less on the actual pencils while inking, and improvising a lot of details in the inking process. It's hard to get use to at first, but after a while you get use to it.

Great work on your DA page by the way! I had to fave your HULK.

Comment

Originally posted by Postdelugestudio View Post
                          This is off the subject, but I couldn't help notice you have the same real name as on of my favorite musical artist, MM. With a y instead of i of course. My first name Bryan also by the way!
                          You must be referring to Mr Manson ..I get that around here from time to time....My only Defense is that I'm Older so I had the name first lol...
                          Bryan Adams also has a Y Bryan....it's Funny how Greatness works
                          Keep that Pencil Busy!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X