BOZZILLA! artswap spoiler ALERT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOZZILLA! artswap spoiler ALERT!

here is the requested "where the wild things are" pic from Bozzilla for our artswap. Prismascolors pencils, pitt pens, over pencils on bristol. CCwelcome... i do notice that i left out the wrinkles on his nose and that its a lot short.

[IMG][/IMG]

This is a very nice image. I like this very very much. The mixed media effects you are getting are very well handled.
    ‎"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Albert Einstein

http://www.wix.com/ray_gun_monkey_art/criticalmassart

Comment

thnx a lot jonny. i hope bozz likes it also. he did a fantastic job with my request. i hope this is on par with his work. he just posted it check it out too.

Comment

This is a pretty fantastic job, I sometimes forget that there are people who can do wonders with colored pencils without the help of Photoshop or Illustrator.
        The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

You make me want to pillage my daughter's pencil crayons.
          My Deviant Art page
          My PUMMEL stats
          PUMMEL stats: 61 wins | 58 losses | 31 KOs
          2 Time Heavyweight Champion
          Light Heavyweight Commissioner

Comment

Man! That is the tits!!!!
            I tried to use colored pencils several times but it always looked crappy, but THIS is so AWESOME!!!!
            can't wait to hold it in my hands!!
            my tumblr

facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Juggertha View Post
              You make me want to pillage my daughter's pencil crayons.
              Ain't it the truth! LoL
              ‎"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -Albert Einstein

http://www.wix.com/ray_gun_monkey_art/criticalmassart

Comment

Man. This is crazy awesome. I could never get colored pencils to come out like I wanted. Kudos.

Comment

yo thnx guys. im glad u all like it. lol i really hope u mean that Bozz cause its on the way now. honestly i could never get color pencils to blend like this but prismacolors seem to work well for me. after laying all the colors i went over it all w/ the prismacolor "colorless blender" pencil. its basically clear wax and it softens some of the blends and removes some of the scribbles. all i did was watch a youtube to learn how to blend em properly. the pencils did the rest.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X