replied
    Here's a recent addition....

Enjoy,

ikarus

Leave a comment:

• ikarus
    replied
    Thanks guys!! Glad ya like them,

Beastie: Flanimals have been around a lot longer than 'eejits'. There's no doubt about it, I'd love to put eejits in the position Flanimals were. I don't have the star name status attached to my project (like Flanimals and Ricky Gervias), so I'm just gonna have to knuckle down and work harder. i would like to think that there's room for more creatures than just Flanimals.

2011 saw me self publish the first eejits book which led onto some local interviews and drawing events. Now I just need to climb the step from 'local' to 'national'. It's hard work but i'll keep plugging away.... Thanks for the comments man.

ikarus

Leave a comment:

• Beastie
    replied
    I know you've been doing these for a long time, Ikarus --- do you think the arrival of Flanimals dented your chances in the market - or actually opened people up to 'this kind of thing'?

Leave a comment:

• scmarooney
    replied
    Fun stuff, George!

Leave a comment:

• D.C.
    replied
    These are great. Love the accompanying names.

Leave a comment:

• Keith
    replied
    Really like the style of these, very cool work George.

Leave a comment:

• ikarus
    started a topic Some o' my creatures

Some o' my creatures

Hey there guys and gals,

Every now and again (usually once a year) I pop in here to browse and then to post. This is one of those times. I'm still creating my wee creature characters known as 'eejits' and thought I'd show a few o' my favourites to you. From the Highlands of Scotland to the Internet:

Hope ya like them! If you wanna see more, check out my poor ol' website (desperately needing a new one for 2012, which I'm working on!) @ http://www.eejits-online.co.uk

Cheers guys and gals,

George

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X