Record cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record cover

Here's a piece done for a split 7" record. Weird subject for a record cover I reckon but it was fun! They caould only do lineart for this so I added some tones to help it out a bit.

Wraparound, done in ink on paper. Tones done in Manga studio.

Nice job! Did you use Manga Studio EX4? If so, how did you learn to use it? Can you recommend any good books to teach me how to use it?
    The biggest mistake people make in life is not trying to make a living at doing what they most enjoy.

---Malcolm Forbes

My website

Never .jpeg a .jpeg

Comment

thanks!

yeah it was 4. I just looked up tutorials on youtube. PLenty of stuff to get you started there!

Comment

dang, that is a nice`n
        Holla

Comment

Originally posted by Ace Corona View Post
          Nice job! Did you use Manga Studio EX4? If so, how did you learn to use it? Can you recommend any good books to teach me how to use it?
          I am learning the regular Manga Studio, and I'm not very advanced at all with digital art. I got the Manga Studios for Dummies book and that has helped me quite a bit. But as I said, not advanced at all--this was my first time ever trying out a digital art program.

To the original poster: This is very nice. It would certainly entice me to look into the record it covers.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X