• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• once more with shading

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

the guy in the foreground page 1 panel 1, his head looks weird. like its too big. Other than that I love it. cool looking characters. Is this your own book your doing here? if so color me curious.

Comment

The art is pretty good. Each page uses different shading technique. Best to pick one and stick with it
      Jack Kirby Centennial Tribute Book is free to download.

Joining you in the ABCs of faith - Action, Belief and Confidence

Comment

Great pencils, although that mentioned head issue is instantly visible. Apart from that it's real great stuff.
        Cheers,
        Einar

Sketchblog
        DA page

Comment

Originally posted by Symson View Post
          The art is pretty good. Each page uses different shading technique. Best to pick one and stick with it
          I agree. That threw me a bit.

Like the look of them all though, just want to see you choose just one and roll with it.
          My Deviant Art page
          My PUMMEL stats
          PUMMEL stats: 61 wins | 58 losses | 31 KOs
          2 Time Heavyweight Champion
          Light Heavyweight Commissioner

Comment

it´s a collaboration with a digitall artist so in the end not much lines will be there to see , neither the rendering.
            but i think it´s a great opporturnity for me having work like that to try different things out.

firepunk: i agree the the head looks not quite realistic its not my own book.

einar: thank you !

symson: i totally agree , but i´m quite unsure what to pick and fool around a bit.

juggertha: hopefully will do so. but on this project i think i´ll get loosier with the line work and tighter with rendering or vice versa.

Comment

Or pick up a brush and start gray washing your own stuff? It'd be a shame to lose all that work in the shading y'know? Unless your dude is gonna do that someway when it goes digi himself...

Last pg shading and rendering is my fave

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X