lara croft tomb raider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lara croft tomb raider

Since they are rebooting tomb raider as a video game and a movie ,I did a picture of Lara classic mode.[IMG][/IMG]as always crits and comments, gnashing of teeth and tearing my artwork up always appreciated.
    Last edited by dezz; 06-23-2011, 07:20 PM.

There are some conflicting shadows going on. The most apparent ones would be those of the pillar and the chair. They're both casting very dark shadows - but they're coming down in totally different angles and that really plays havoc with the light source(s).

The wall that she's leaning against seems to slope out at the bottom - which is odd. If you follow the edge of the wall down above her head - it should reappear again just under her thigh - but its not there.

The colours are quite saturated. I'd cool things down a little.

Did you notice that you put her in the same colour/clothing scheme as Peter Griffin from Family Guy?

The shape of the head feels a little angular and stretched.

I don't know how the perspective works on this pic. From the feel of it - and the angles of the floor and shadows - Lara would have to be standing up on some kind of balcony above the room for things to be right. Was that your intention?

Hope those points are useful.
    Successful kickstarter UPDATE PAGE

Comment

you're right I see the problems you pointed out and change them other than the angular head thing , i guess that's just my style and yes she is on a balcony looking down.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X