X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HazelNut-624
    replied
    DRI:
    Thanks for reminding me, i will now move over to the "faces behind the names" thread and plaster my face all over it. And I guess I could've drawn the figure with a bigger or broader anatomy -guess I really didn't think that through and was focusing on how i normally draw my figures with that default sleekness.

BOZZILLA:
    Thanks, I appreciate it and I'll post as often as I can. And oops- I don't speak German and had to use google translate for that. Iron sky looks amazing but no, haha, this was not fan art.

Leave a comment:

• Bozzilla
    replied
    I love your stuff man! draw more!!!
    only crit is the german grammar but that's only a minor flaw
    switch the two text captions so that it says "er erhebt sich wieder" and it's 100% correct
    is that some kind of iron sky fanart?

Leave a comment:

• Dri
    replied
    You post more in the 'faces behind the names thread' than work I never knew you actually drew. Anyhoo, it's very cool stylistically although Mags seems a bit to sleek. I'm not suggesting draw muscle man Mags but maybe playing around with a larger torso to give him a presense. Even broader shoulders.

The reason movie Mags worked is the actor was physically imposing among other of his dominant traits. Nice work, Mang.

Leave a comment:

• HazelNut-624
    started a topic Magneto's and Hitler.

Magneto's and Hitler.

After I saw First Class I've been on a Magneto craze and couldn't be satisfied until I drew him. I tried to draw what his final costume from first class looked like, but since my memory isn't perfect, neither is this:

And here's the original:

Also, I found an old sketch in my book and decided to put together a gimmicky poster featuring a cyborg Adolf Hitler. For those who don't speak German it reads: "AGAIN, HE RISES!"

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X